Thursday 5 August 2010

Notice!

Well,

Even though I thought I'd never end up doing this, I'm putting my blogging to a stop. Why?

As I've discovered more and more blogs (most of which way more successful than mine) I've come to realize mine resembles them too much. Originally, I thought my idea for this blog was fresh, but it turned out I haven't done my research. Now, mine's a shadow of the many out there and this dissatisfies me to a point where I no longer wish to continue writing it. Because of that I've decided to stop doing it for some time until I decide in what way it'd go. I have to come up with a new idea, a new schedule and find my passion for blogging again.

I do realize I have promised MojoSteph and chanyeevon they'd be featured and this will happen. Most likely, the feature dates will be the 13th and the 27th, but ultimately it depends on them, so no promises on this one.

If and when there's news to share about the life of the blog I will post. When it's finally sorted out, you'll know. For the time being, thanks to all of you who supported me and Handmade Discoveries. Keep an eye on us for the features of the awesome two artists this month!

Hope the days between your visits leave you calm and happy,

Bilyana

2 comments:

  1. Don't be upset :)

    If writing is your passion, you should continue it!
    You can start from sharing something personal or discoveries that inspire you. Something simple. Perhaps once a week, then twice a week and slowly pick your pace and confidence in blogging again.

    Looking forward to see you get back to yourself!


    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Yee Von

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :)I still have not found a way to overcome my own originality test, but will try to. By the way, I love the thing where you plan and set your goals for the month, it's pretty inspiring. And you'll most likely achieve them all, you're so driven! *Builds a statue of you in front of her house and worships it every day*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails