Friday 15 June 2012

198 magnets later... Craft show prep

Mixed Vintage supply by materialgirlworld
Wow.

Next to me I've got a bag of 198 painted magnets. And I haven't even done the marker yet.

Overall, it took me around 5 14-hour days to complete as many magnets. Creating a line made things go faster - one colour first, then the other one and so on. Still, every day I've spent around an hour and a half in free time. I think my bum's become one with this bed and I miss my gym critically.

Now that the main part of my stock is done I'm feeling a bit calmer. I've got a day to:

  • Paint my greeting cards.
  • Try out my display set up.
  • Paint our Ammadin shirts.
  • Buy last minute stuff - flowers, lunch, invoice book.
I'm hoping that it won't rain but I can't say I'd be surprised. Lets pray that the weather won't thin out the customer base. I'd be very excited about my first show if I weren't as tired. Time to go back to painting outlines.

P.S. 2 out of 200 didn't pass my quality test. Very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails