Thursday 22 July 2010

Random Something: An apology

Hey, guys!

I'm really sorry to have missed today's post, but I'll make what's possible to find a way to post it tomorrow (if there's Internet at the hotel at all). The reason? A lovely, lovely person not only ordered a magnet, but complimented me on the shop and I finally feel the Universe has been fair! Thank you, Jodi!

Well, I've been so busy with a trip to Pleven and the first order and my parent's 20th wedding anniversary that I can't even promise any further posts until I see what's the situation in our hotel. Sorry! And you won't be having this next time! Promise!

Anyway, hope you'll have a nice week or so with much sun and cooling rain and the happiness I feel right now with my partner next to me! Wow, the lengthiness.

Bilyana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails