Wednesday 7 July 2010

Treasure Hunting: Top 10 wristlets on my wishlist!

Hello there!

Today's post will be a Top 10, because I absolutely love charts! I suffer from a (strictly controlled) excessively competitive spirit  and Top Somethings always excite me even if they're about football players or restaurants! Combined with my top-loving nature is my wish to buy myself a wristlet after realizing they're way more comfortable and almost as cheap as my bank account would like them to be! No further comments, this way to the top!

From pages 1-100 and 449-549 the winners are:
#10

#9

#8

#7

#6

#5

#4

#3

#2

#1

Wish I was a purse-addict and had an excuse to take them all! But, the hands-on training on future bill-paying responsibility-taking has begun and all I'll do is watch drooling. However, go claim them if you love them, I'll envy you from afar!

Join me on Friday for the next interview with a fresh Etsy seller! Oh, and check out my brand new Facebook page! Do you have any suggestions or wishes regarding a Handmade Top? Do comment to see them come true!

Thanks for reading once again and hope you'll have a nice couple of days,

Bilyana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails