Monday 19 July 2010

Sharing: A life in pictures

Morning! (Well, technically it's noon.)

I seem to have more to blog about than the space I allow myself per post (although last Monday's was pretty lengthy). So, today I'll show and not tell (a popular creative writing formula) about what's happening in my kitchen. Apart from computer gaming and drinking shamefully large amounts of ice tea.

  • Knitting: my first finished... thing with my own handmade buttons!
  • My first shop themed ACEO from draft to completion:
  • My first ever stamp and the few that followed:



And it's pretty much that. Guess without the talking that's a pretty short post, but at its end I have to share that I'm thinking of some way to get more followers for my blog. I was thinking of something like "Get a friend to follow, earn yourself a magnet" but am not quite sure how this might end for me financially. I was also considering doing a normal give-away like all the blog I read, but will see to that. I still have to take new pictures of the polar, farm and family magnets, but I'll get to that soon (hopefully).

What do you think of the two give-away ideas? Have any tips for bringing more followers? I'd love to hear from you, guys! On Wednesday you'll be looking at 10 fresh Etsy finds grouped around a surprise theme! (Meaning I haven't thought of it yet.)

Until then remember to keep yourself motivated and well-fed in order to bloom creatively,

Bilyana!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails