Wednesday 14 July 2010

Treasure Hunting: Might & Magic

Hello.

As I've mentioned previously I'm playing a game called Dragon Age: Origins. Well, it has sucked me in so badly that today's treasure hunting is inspired by the three classes of heroes it has! Here goes:

  • Warrior
Nothing better than a simple sword. With hidden bonuses. And a sharp edge.

The beautiful dance of war <3

  • Mage


The Spellbook. I'm drooling.

  • The Rogue
For poison-hiding purposes only.


Grand finale!

Not that I need more reasons to go back to playing in two minutes, but if I did, I would! The game's helped a lot, because I was way too focused on my shop and the whole affair resembled an overly strained string. Today I even made an ACEO and my first ever rubber stamp (more about that on Monday) without thinking too much about the deadness of my shop! I know things won't miraculously happen, so I'm all patience and continuous work now. Today's shoot was prevented by the freezing of my props in the freezer, but, hopefully, till Monday I'll be done and bragging about it! Visit Handmade Discoveries on Friday to meet a new fresh artist with unique experience, tips and creative forces!

Until then have a magical Thursday,

Bilyana



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails