Monday 28 June 2010

Sharing: Enthusiasm turbulence

Morning!

Today I might disappoint some of you and probably, just sightly, my partner. Here it goes: I'm not as dedicated to my shop as I was a week ago. How did I find out? Yesterday, as my mother was buying me this book:

Says: "The secrets of photography. All about photos."

 I felt slightly doubtful as to whether I'd like it that much or would prefer to buy Ian Irvine's first trilogy. Thing is my enthusiasm (that unfaithful thing!) deserted and joined the army of my newest idea, more about it in another post, wouldn't want to jinx it. I haven't had much time to list and still have two collections to, I'll try do it tomorrow. Otherwise, the shop has not been discovered by many and I think it's because of the pictures (hopefully). I love the front pictures, I do, but the colour scheme might be a problem if it doesn't draw enough attention among all those colourful magnets. I'm thinking about listing all and then shooting again at least a new front picture, something with colourful stripes and bigger magnets on it.

I also suspect that the magnets need be more colourful themselves. The one bright magnet has the most views, so I should think about that. Also, the second collection's first picture is a total failure, should definitely redo it.

Oh, and my tags are a bit... wrong. I think at some point my brain was sucked out and instead my fingers chose the tags I gave the magnets.

Well, now that I got myself thinking, I'm quite interested. I think there's the slight disinterest that enables me to see some of the problems, otherwise I'd have been way much in love with what I created to see it's not that good yet. I still haven't received my salary, so no business cards for me.

And a totally random ending of this short post:

I'm driven crazy by Shakira! This waka waka song is so stuck in my head, I can't stop humming it for days! What's the first thing to do when I get up?! "Waka waka, eh eh"!



After infecting you too :D, we'll meet in a day to discuss our sickness! On Wednesday you'll be seeing some finds circling around the title "Got that mojo on me", but until then

Don't let Shakira put her spell on you,

Bilyana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails