Wednesday 30 June 2010

Treasure Hunting: Got that mojo on me!

Hey, guys!

A link to Monday's post, we'll start off today's treasure hunt with Shakira. Have you ever noticed how that girl has a song for Africans, Americans, gypsies and what not?! Well, looking subjectively on it, that seems kind of lame, how would she know all about that (yes, we know all about the world of globalization and Internet, but that's not enough)? On the other hand, however, that's quite the business trick! A customized song for more than one social group means each group would find something of its own in Shakira's discography. Own=Best. Well, not if Katy Perry releases something like "California girls", that's competition already.

Anyway, having different skins to slip into can be both fun and attractive (and some say love is a game, I'd also add a marketing game, so sell yourself as high as you can!). Therefore, today's finds will be separated in 4 categories, each of which is powerful, but interchanged they'd definitely put the mojo on any man! Enjoy!

  • Aggressive dominance





  • Romantic gentleness






  • Mysterious seduction








  • Casual confidence (Personal favourite! Love, love, love!)











I'm in love with these stuff! One day I'll make tons of money and I'll be the most frequent Etsy buyer ever! I'll make them build me virtual statue or something! Anyway, having shown you some possible images you might want to adopt, I'll be leaving you till Friday when you'll get your weekly dose of advice and tips! I do have to thank LennyMud for including me in a treasury! My first ever feature! Yay, yay, yay! I'm thinking it'd be nice if I sent out messages saying people are featured. I'm still not sure I'll do it though, it might be considered spam if I send twenty messages each Wednesday. Oh, well, I'll think about it. Until Friday,

Have an inspiring couple of days and keep an eye on all the blogs you follow,

Bilyana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails