Wednesday 9 June 2010

Treasure Hunting: The gift's outside

As a former professional gift-wrapper (doesn’t that sound so grown-up!) I’ve nurtured a love for packages that goes way beyond the logical limits. It’s probably the most interesting and emotion-filled part of a present for me although the rest of the world does not seem to agree with that statement. But there are a few out there who understand me and know the value of the wrapping – it’s not just a shiny paper, it’s an art and a message! Before I go to gift-wraps-heaven and start chanting, let me show you this week’s alternative finds: The gift’s outside!

  • Found a home?




  • Need more shine!





  • A touch of subtleness.






  • Understand that!






  • Wrap-loving love-wrapping!







Should I be ashamed of the fact that most of these things are a reflection of my personal preferences? Could they not be? Thinking of this gives me and idea on next Wednesday's treasure hunt, but I'll leave the suspense to do its evil work! Meanwhile, please, do not hesitate to seek help with your fast-beating heart, because on Friday we'll be hearing from an artist working on the other side of the location dash - nataliebonneyceramic will be speaking from the far off kingdom... of the United Kingdom. Hopefully I've had some Internet to update this ending, but if that's not the case - feel free to share and comment anyway! My boyfriend's tied to a chair as a live feedback transmitting device!

Probably walking around some unknown place (as all true adventurers do!),

Bilyana

P.S.: If some links lead to a sold item or have simply died, well, I'm sorry, but you can still request a custom search for a similar things as a comment! Anyway, hope we're having sparks of Internet around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails