Wednesday 16 June 2010

Treasure Hunting: An opposite of me

Hello :)

Remember last Wednesday when I told you I had an idea? Probably not, so here's a little reminder: I realized my treasure hunting only reflects what I like (which is not such a crime, is it?). So I was thinking of a way to show some items that don't represent my own preferences, products I wouldn't choose. However, I'm not speaking of badly photographed items or things I wouldn't need and therefore wouldn't feature, it's more about styles that are different from my own. Creating a list of finds without any conscious comparing point would have probably turned out to be a hard task, so finally I had the full-grown idea to realize. In every pair:

Items at the top are to my liking 
Items underneath: completely Bilyana-free



#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8



#9


#10


Hopefully, I've given you some choice and a clue on how to regard the Treasure Hunt posts. If you ever feel that I'm missing something out (which I probably am), don't hesitate to share you impressions, I'll always try to be versatile and responsive! On Friday you'll read my first ever three-man-coordinated post! Visit Handmade Discoveries to read all about Whitney's Wish To Be and her brilliant way of voicing the recycling idea and to check out how my partner managed to produce his debut blog post! On the day this post joins the world of the living, I'll probably be missing him like hell, but in three days we'll be reunited and I won't ever let go of his leg! Meanwhile,

Keep hunting for vintage cups, ways to make yourself happy and new experience,

Bilyana

2 comments:

  1. an inspiring bit of work on a lazy sunday afternoon - can life get any better? :)

    oh, and i find the heart factory most charming ^_^
    and would love to have the green swimsuit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Not quite surprised, don't really think that many good-looking girls have the guts to choose something like the other one!

    My personal favourite is the MINE journal, just for territorial animals like me! One day we'll earn enough and go on an online shopping-tour, that's a promise!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails